Monday, August 25, 2008

School

So for all of you that don't know, I have decided to go back to school. I am attending Prescott College (but still living in Tucson). I origanally was going to get my Masters in Counseling and Psychology with a concentration in Equine Assisted Mental Health, but when I went to my orientation and registration last week I discovered that I really dont want to be a counselor. So I did some research and found that the Master's in Education with a consentration in Equine Assisted Learning is a much better fit. I'm really excited about the program and had a great time in Prescott. Here are some pictures from last week.

I started out at the campus for 3 1/2 days. We had registration and workshops to attend. The weather was wonderful and the town was beautiful. Then I spent 3 1/2 days on a Ranch.
This is my firend Meredith. She is also attending Prescott College.

We had giant Banana Splits in the Town Square. Yum, Yum!

The Ranch and horses were amazing. It was hard to leave. I can't wait to go back in November.

3 comments:

Schagel Family said...

I sounds like you had a great time. I am glad that everything is working out for you. You are going to have so much fun working with the horses.

Sheila and Rusty said...

Hey Saundra!
Looks like fun and so glad you're able to finish school. What a great area to focus in. The horses are beautiful! We know you'll do great, keep up the good work! (especially the banana splits, I could definately handle THAT!)

Jared & Larisa said...

You're going to do great at this. Just be sure to keep your schedule loose enough to come and visit CA every couple months :)