Friday, January 2, 2009

Always Busy!

So now that I have new friends in Tucson I am always busy. Between my ward, instiivitie and friends planning stuff I feel like I'm doing fun things all the time. I love it! The dumb thing is now that I've made friends I'm going to more to Phoenix and have to start all over. Oh well it will be a new adventure :-)

This month so of the stuff I did included going to an IceCats game UAvs. ASU. And then IHOP afterwards for a late night breakfast.













I went to a dance which was tons of fun. But my feet were killing me by the end. I'm just not used to wearing 4 inch heels and dancing for hours!

















Then there has been parties, games nights, ultimate frisbee, golf, and plenty of other things to keep me busy. I definitley stay up later than I used too, but it's been lots of fun.

No comments: