Saturday, September 19, 2009

California Trip



So in August Stevie, Michael and I went to California to visit my Aunt Shelley and my friend Larisa. We were able to do all kinds of fun things...






Alcatraz






A view of San Francisco from Alcatraz





Krazy Hats on Peir 39/Fisherman's Wharf



Giants Game


Six Flags Discovery Kingdom


Muir Woods


The trip was a blast. Michael has never been to the Bay area so it was fun showing him around and I was able to do things I've never done before ever though I've been to San Fran many times. This was the first time I have ever gone over the Golden Gate Bridge. Other first for me were: Six Flags Discovery Kingdon, taking the train from San Fran the Sacramento, going to the Giants game at the new AT&T Park and seeing Muir Woods. I loved Muir woods it was amazing. The park is full of Redwoods and Giant Sequoias. These trees are amazing!!! I've never seen trees like these. the forrest was beautiful. I'm so glad we got to go there. I hope we can go back next time we visit so we can go on a longer hike.


All in all the trip was a success :)

1 comment:

Jared & Larisa said...

Always love when you come and visit :)