Saturday, June 28, 2008

Here, There and Everywhere


This year has been filled with all kinds of trips. Since the beginning of the year I have been on a cruise to the Caribbean. I have gone to visit Stevie in Idaho (twice). Once for the Rexburg Temple Dedication.

And I just got back from visiting her again during her summer session.

I have been scuba diving in Cozumel. Where I was able to use my new underwater camera. Check out some of the pictures I think they came out pretty good.




In April My Whole Family went to Disneyland. We had a blast and the kids were surprisingly good the whole time.

Then there have been trips to Pinetop, AZ; Helping as a cooks at Girls Camp, Spending time at the Genealogy library in Salt Lake, Camping with Shawn and Chris, and occasionally just hangin' at home in Tucson. So far it has been a very busy year.

No comments: