Saturday, June 28, 2008

My most recent adventures

Well I just got back from my most recent adventure. The past 3 weeks I have been in Salt Lake at the Genealogy Library, in Rexburg visiting Stevie, in Sacramento with Larisa and then near Oakland visiting my Aunt Shelley and her family.

The Library was great, I met Shelia in SLC so we could spend as many hours as possible in the Library only breaking to eat. This past year I have really become interested in family history work. I love finding new names and doing the work for them. It is so fascinating! I also love using the New Family Search site.

I had a blast with Stevie. We went to movies, ate a bunch of junk and went to the ice caves. We got muddy and a little banged up, but had fun doing it.

It was really fun to see Larisa and her brand new baby boy. I also got to play with her older son Kyser, we became pretty close buds.

My visits with Aunt Shelley are always a blast. She said she felt like she was on vacation all week too. She kept us busy from start to finish. The week started with floating on a raft down the American River and ended with a tour of Alcatraz. In between included a pedicure, massages, Great America, Yoga, eating out, movies at night, Fisherman's Wharf and the Aquarium of the Bay. I had a great time and there is still more to do the next time I visit.
Thanks everyone for all the awesome adventures!

5 comments:

Jared & Larisa said...

Saundra, I love your blog!!! So cute :) And it's awesome to see your house - gorgeous. Hope I can visit you there someday. Keep the great pics coming! You're always up to something fun and new.

Sheila and Rusty said...

Hey Saundra!
Way cute blogsite! So glad to hear you made it home in one piece, after all that running; now you just need some r&r to recuperate!! Can't wait for next time!
Love ya!

Schagel Family said...

I am so glad that you got a blog started. It looks way cute.
I was wondering when you were coming home. I am glad that you had a ton of fun. It sounds like you never stoped. What fun.

Stevie said...

Ummm Thanksfor telling me you had a blog,rude. I just happened to come across it. But Im glad you joined us!!! Can't wait to see you in a week!

morgan larsen said...

saundra! i just found your blog as a link on melissa's. i am going to add a link from my blog right now - i am excited to see what is going on in your life more than just when we get to say hi at church in tucson!!