Thursday, August 26, 2010

We Got Married!!!

Ok, although our puppies are awesome, some more important things have happened in the last 10 month….. MICHAEL AND I GOT MARRIED!!!! I think this is what took up most of my time and attention the first part of this year, but I have no excuse for not updating my blog for the last 4 monthish.
I already wrote about when we got engaged so I’ll skip to our engagement pictures, they're AWESOME! We hired Spencer Boerup as our photographer and he did an amazing job. For our engagement pictures we decided to add our Wildcat vs. Sun Devil rivalry, we had a lot of fun with it. Here are some of my favorites:
Then on Feb. 12th, 2010 in the Mesa Arizona Temple, Michael and I were sealed for time and all eternity. It was an amazing day. :) Everything went so perfect that day. We started off with a morning ceremony. Michael picked me up so we could go to the temple early together. I remember looking at Michael as we drove there, thinking how happy I was and lucky to have found him. The ceremony was wonderful. Following that we had a family luncheon at the Landmark. The food was great and we had a great time relaxing and having fun with our family and close friends. From there the fun continued, I got my hair and makeup all done up for pictures, thanks Julia and Brittany. Michael and I went to the Temple first for our pictures and told our families to come a little later. The Petersen side was all there at the time we told them and mine well they were running on Loftfield time and showed up 30 minutes late. You would think I would have learned to give them an earlier time, knowing they would be late. Oh well it all worked out. After our photo session we went over to the Regency Gardens where we help our Mesa Reception. The place looked amazing. The family got their early so we could eat… on the menu bread bowls soup, fruit, veggies and a hot chocolate bar, yum yum. The reception went great. We had a picture booth, which was a blast. Check out some pictures. Overall the whole night was a success. No major problem, no frantic moments, it was a calm peaceful, enjoyable day. And the following day we got to get up and head to Tucson for reception number two. This was held at my parents house and it looked amazing, well how couldn’t it with my mom in charge.:) She is absolutely amazing when it comes to putting wedding together. It was another great evening. Thank you to all our family and friends that came for our wedding weekend.

No comments: