Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Making Bread

I have started making my own bread and it is taste.  My mom got me a wheat grinder and a bosch for my birthday/wedding present and I love them.  Last month my friend Mandy and I went to a cooking class at Shar’s kitchen center.  At that class they taught us how to make fresh whole wheat bread.  Well the next day we decided to practice ourselves so we wouldn’t forget all the little tips and techniques.  We ground our own wheat and threw all the ingredients in the bosch.  A couple hours later to our surprise the bread turned out amazing.  I have made bread about 4 times since and every time it comes out great.  If you want the recipe go to our cooking blog at http://easy-fun-delicious.blogspot.com. The recipe makes 4-5 loaves. Don’t they look great.

1 comment:

Jared & Larisa said...

Yes, they look delicious!! Good for you for making homemade bread. I was thinking of you today - hope you and Michael are doing well :) Miss you!